Monday, June 4, 2012

Rihanna's Angry Tirade

There was an intense moment during pop superstar Rihanna's interview with Esquire magazine this month. When the subject of Chris Brown and their collaborations was brought up, Rih-Rih's claws came out.
"That’s how f-cked up society is. There’s a lot of sh-t y’all can’t get over," she snapped. "Y’all holding your breath on a lot of stuff that doesn’t matter. When you realize who you live for, and who’s important to please, a lot of people will actually start living."
"I am never going to get caught up in that," she added. "I’m gonna look back on my life and say that I enjoyed it – and I lived it for me- and God. This is turning into a tacky interview. What do you really want to talk about? I’m not here to [talk] about messy sh*t."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am