Friday, June 8, 2012

"Single Ladies" Actor Blasts Stacey Dash

The Queen Latifah-produced VH1 hit series "Single Ladies" recently returned for its second season, with one notable absence. Star Stacey Dash abruptly departed the show after its first season, and her former co-star--actor D.B. Woodside--admitted that he was glad to see the sexy actress go.
“Last year was very difficult at times to go to set with all that tension that was going on with Stacey," Woodside said in an interview. "So I wish her well. I’m sure she’s off doing something else.”
“Yes, she was," the actor replied when asked if Dash was difficult. "I don’t want to cause any trouble, but I, for one, am happy she’s gone. It’s a much better place to be. It’s a much better set."
“I’m just going to keep it straight. I’m just going to keep it real. I am happy that she’s not there anymore,” he added. “When I first heard that Stacey was leaving, I went out and celebrated and had some drinks.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am