Friday, June 1, 2012

T.I. Toughens Up On "Trouble Man"

Rapper T.I. is sharing more and more about his highly-anticipated upcoming album Trouble Man, and the Atlanta superstar says that this project will not be as laid-back and introspective as 2008's Paper Trail.
All of my albums are basically a reflection of where I am in my life at that moment in time," T.I. told MTV News' Sway Calloway. "So the biggest difference in the man that I am today and the man that I was then, I guess musically, it's gonna be more aggressive thanPaper Trail."
"There are so many classes of people and so many different demographics that are looking to T.I. to redeliver their favorite song," he continued. "I've come to the conclusion that when you service one group of those fans, then there's gonna be another group of fans who feel like, 'He should've done what I wanted him to do.' So you just gotta serve each group, so I'm servicing each group at a time."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am