Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tyga Confirms New YMCMB Album

Young Money rapper Tyga has revealed that the YMCMB camp will be releasing a new compilation. Tyga mentioned the project during an interview with Boston's JAM'N 94.5 It will be the imprint's second compilation.
"We was talking about [recording another YMCMB project] the other day, actually," Tyga explained. "I just got back from overseas, so I talked to Wayne the other day and we are doing another Young Money album."
"[Wayne's] working on his album and Drake's on tour, Nicki's on tour, I'm on tour, so it's crazy," he added. "I'm actually about to work on an album with Chris Brown, we're doing Fan of a Fan 2, so I gotta get back to LA after this and start working on that."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am