Thursday, July 19, 2012

Juvenile Addresses B.G.'s Sentence

Rapper Juvenile shared his thoughts on B.G.'s 14-year prison sentence. He said that he is very disappointed in the news and offered his sympathy to his old bandmate's family.
“I don’t feel good about it. It’s one of those situations where you get sick in your stomach,” Juvenile told AllHipHop. “I wish nothing but good things for him and his family, his kids, because you don’t want to see nobody go get locked up that long and be away from their family."
“I try to tell all the youngsters out there man, if you want to be gangster and go out there and thug-out and go out there and do certain things, just know there’s consequences,” Juvenile added. “It was a situation where it shouldn’t have happened; I wish it would have never happened. I wish he never would have got pulled over or whatever, but it happened. I just wish and am hoping that all you other cats out there take heed to that and don’t make the same mistake.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am