Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tammie Grant Denies Stevie J Rumors

"Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" star Stevie J was rumored to have a new baby's mother lurking in the woodwork waiting to his already-complicated relationship status--which is already bogged down with Joseline Hernandez and Mimi Faust. The alleged mystery lady was supposedly Tammie Grant--but she says that she is not pregnant by Stevie nor is she in the middle of any love triangle--or rectangle.
"I am not pregnant with Stevie J’s baby," Grant says. "There are rumors being said that just are not true. Yes, at one time me and Stevie were very close and we were seeing each other. I never gave Stevie any money which is absurd, nor did he break up my marriage, me and [former NBA player] Gary Grant were already separated for 2 years when me and Stevie met. It was at my best interest to distance myself from Stevie and the scandals. I only have kind things to say about him and fond memories. I wish him and his beautiful children all the luck."

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Gain instant access to 16,000 woodworking designs.

Teds Woodworking has over 16,000 woodworking sketches with STEP BY STEP instructions, pics and blueprints to make every project simple and easy!!!

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am