Monday, August 6, 2012

T.I. Pushes Back "Trouble Man"

T.I. pushed back his upcoming album, Trouble Man. The project, which will be something of a comeback for the "King of the South," was originally slated to drop in early September, but now it looks like it won't be released until near the end of the year.
"Me being the perfectionist that I am, I'm still tweaking and fine-tuning, trying to perfect all parts of this project," Tip told MTV News. "I did, like, 124 songs, and I've narrowed it down to 86 now, so now I have to continue to narrow down and continue to make it better. I'm not trying to paint myself into a corner with a date. I'm trying to make sure that the project is the absolute best it could be, and I'm trying to get it down by the end of the year."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am