Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Jessica White Is Prepping an Album?

Supermodel Jessica White is in the midst of shooting a new reality show. The feisty sex symbol also revealed in a recent interview that she's putting the finishing touches on an album.
"I think the world is going to be really shocked," she says. "I’m a lot more creative than people can imagine. This year, they’re gonna get a big huge handful of how creative I really am. I want everybody to be surprised. This is huge. I’m using a live band to record the whole entire album. And I’m producing a lot of it and writing my own material. So I think the world is going to be really shocked. We don’t know when it’s coming out. Right now I’m just creating." R

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am