Thursday, April 4, 2013

Kim K. Says Stop Picking On Her Style

Kim Kardashian has always had her fair share of critics. Maybemore than her fair share of critics, actually. But the soon-to-be-mom was a little annoyed by everyone who decided to criticize her maternity wear choices. The reality star has rocked some pretty glamorous mommy clothes, and she says people should leave her alone about it.
"I saw some comments that were so critical!" she said. "It’s funny because [my sister] Kourtney warned me that when I get pregnant people’s opinions will be on an all time high and everyone will chime in! So I now see what she means."
"I saw some comments that the skirt is too tight for the pregnancy and that’s ridiculous!" she continued. "I bought this skirt a few sizes bigger and there is plenty of room. For any concern that my clothes are too tight, I have so many pieces custom fit for my growing body! They make pregnancy Spanx which are tight. So this theory sounds ridiculous! I feel my best when I am in heels and chic clothes! Happy mommy, happy baby!"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am