Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mario Regrets Dating His Manager's Ex

R&B singer Mario has a new song called "Fatal Distraction." The track is from an upcoming project, but it was influenced by his past relationship with model Dez--former Amber Rose BFF and his manager's ex-girlfriend.
"It was a really bad situation," Mario told Cocoa Fab. "And that sort of influenced this song a little bit."
"At the time it was off limits," he added. "We knew each other for a long time and that influenced me. I was in a very rebellious place in my life and I wasn’t using my head properly. It was fatal distraction. Looking back, that’s something I will never do again because as a man no matter how good the temptation may be it’s something I’ll never do again."
"I think we always want what we can’t have," he said. "Until we get it, and then you realize it wasn’t for you in the first place."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am