Wednesday, July 31, 2013

2 Chainz Explains Not Recording With Jay Z

2 Chainz is prepping his sophomore album Based On A T.R.U. Story 2: Me Time, and the Atlanta rapper explained why a certain superstar won't be making an appearance on the project. He said that Jay Z won't be dropping a guest first on his album.
"I see who Hov rocks with. Hov rocks with people who he respect and who has glimpses of trap on their resume. I'm a recovering d-boy. I'm a recovering d-boy and he is, too," Chainz said in an interview.
"I do have something I thought would be cool for this album, but I got to talkin' to 'Ye. I'm like, 'Ye, what you think about putting Hov on this one? He was like, 'Me Time,' in all caps," he added. "He just told me just to go hard on n***as."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am