Wednesday, December 1, 2010

COVER: RIHANNA COVERS GQ (UK) + VENTS ON TWITTER


Singer Rihanna will be featured on the cover of the United Kingdom’s GQ Magazine next year. In the January 2011 issue, the singer talked about how she has grown as a woman, how people may perceive her new image and new album, as well her new feeling of liberation and freedom following her past relationship and break-up:
“Sometimes when you’re on the inside of a relationship like that, you can’t see it clearly for what it is. I left – it was the best feeling. It was so freeing…I witnessed it happening to my mum and I said I would never let that happen to me – and then it was happening. Now, when I look back, it bugs me out that I couldn’t see it for what it was.” [READ MORE]
The singer also added to the subject by responding to a fan’s question about whether the media will stop asking about her past incident:
“People won’t stop asking about it! It’s f-ckin’ annoying! Nobody wants to relive that, but some people can’t respect that! I get it, they wanna raise awareness to young girls! But it ends up just making me look bitter, pitiful, spiteful and angry!” [SOURCE]
The GQ issue is set to hit news/magazine stands on Thursday (Tomorrow
Via concreteloop

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am