Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bow Wow On Cash Money Roster



Bow Wow On Cash Money Roster:
Bow Wow is still singing the praises of the Cash Money label. The rapper acknowledged the variety of artists that are under the Cash Money/Young Money umbrella. Bow Wow shared his take on the label's strength and his role within the camp.
"I'm Cash Money, but you know we're all under the same umbrella," he told Wrap-Up. "It's all the same thing we screaming out, 'YMCMB.' We're all under one umbrella and that's what it is, we all fit together well because we're all so different. Nicki [Minaj] is the first female rapper on the label, Drake is the new artist and you've got [Lil] Wayne, he's a rock star. Then myself, I'm like the triple threat. I do the movies; I do the music, so we all contribute off of each other."
"I can open up doors in Hollywood for my team mates and just try to make things easier for them," Bow Wow continued. "Nicki wants to do movies; she was supposed to be in 'Lottery Ticket', a lot of people didn't know that. She actually auditioned; I set it up and everything. So that's just the power that I have, that's what I can do, so it's really all about just helping each other."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am