Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kandi Burruss Associate Shot



Kandi Burruss Associate Killed
Two years after "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kandi Burruss lost her fiance A.J. Jewell, the singer/songwriter is now having to deal with the shooting of Jewell's 15-year old daughter. According to reports, Asheley Jewell and her friends were riding in a car this past weekend in Atlanta when they were shot at, with Asheley being hit in the back of the head.
UPDATED Despite earlier, erroneous reports that the shooting was fatal, Asheley Jewell is in fact still in critical condition following the incident.
Police are describing the shooting as road rage, with reports that the assailant chased the car full of teenagers and fired into their vehicle. "My heart feels heavy 2day. :-(" Kandi tweeted following the news. "I have my daughter and her friends so I'm trying to keep smiling but I'm worried about some1 else I care about."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am