Wednesday, April 20, 2011

G-Unit Confirms "Jersey Shore" Signee



G-Unit Confirms ''Jersey Shore'' Signee
DJ Whoo Kid confirmed that "Jersey Shore" star DJ Pauly D was in fact signed by 50 Cent. Whoo Kid couldn't say, however, whether or not the reality star was the newest addition to G-Unit or the imprint's G-Note arm. But Pauly is definitely part of the G-Unit family now. And Whoo Kid said that 50 may be going for a more club-oriented sound with his label.
"I ain't get my pink slip yet," Whoo Kid joking said in an interview. "I'm not worried, man. All I do know is he does have new records that he wants to showcase and since 50 [Cent] -- especially with the Hot Rod situation -- he wants to broaden the horizon. I guess he wants to get into the club scene. I think he's G-Note. I haven't gotten the full thing yet...What's cool about 50, he'll call you and say you're fired. [laughs]"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am