Monday, May 23, 2011

Cassidy Discusses Arrest With Cosmic Kev



Cassidy Discusses Arrest
Rapper Cassidy has broken his silence following his arrest last week. The rapper is allegedly a suspect in a murder investigation. According to Cassidy, he wasn't even aware as to why he was being arrested and the entire incident went overboard.
"I'm still on probation from the situation I dealt with about six, seven years ago," Cass told Cosmic Kev. "[Me living in New Jersey,] that's why the police brought the whole SWAT team...I wasn't even sure what I was charged with. they bringing the whole SWAT team out, they talkin' about I'm on maximum security, I'm armed and dangerous -- I didn't even know what I was goin' down for. I was confused and I know if I was confused the people in the streets were definitely confused."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am