Monday, May 23, 2011

Eminem Not Done With Hollywood



Eminem Not Done With Hollywood
Fans have been wondering when and if Eminem would take another stab at the big screen. The rapper most famously starred in the semi-autobiographical 8 Mile back in 2002, and has appeared in The Wash and Funny People. According to Em, he hasn't turned his back on Hollywood--he's just waiting on the right project.
"There are some things in the [works], a couple of scripts," Eminem answered. "I guess it's more so of just waiting now to see how they come together. Obviously it's gotta be something that I feel is dope enough to make me want to say, 'OK, let me put the mic down for a second and go do this movie.' There are some things that are in the works. I guess we'll just see how they come together."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am