Monday, May 30, 2011

Chelsea Handler On Rappers



Chelsea Handler On Rappers:
Chelsea Handler recently opened about her fixation on rappers. The talk show host says that she loves rappers because they have few inhibitions, though she still takes shots at Diddy for showing up late to a taping.
"Rappers are great interviews because they just don't really care and they are willing to say anything," Handler said in an interview. "And I love that because that's kind of how I am. They all hit on me. I love Pharrell and thought he was really sweet; Nelly, too...P. Diddy was the only one I was like, 'Get away from me.' He's so late all the time--maybe he won't show up in the Hamptons until summer is over."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am