Monday, May 30, 2011

will.i.am Prepping New Solo Album



will.i.am Prepping New Solo Album
Black Eyed Peas rapper/producer will.i.am is restarting his solo career. Will has announced that he plans to release a solo project called Black Einstein while the Peas are on hiatus.
Its his second official solo album, following 2007s somewhat disappointing Songs About Girls. He also released a compilation album in 2001.
There is no current release date for Black Einstein. Fergie did confirm that Will was working on the project--which could be close to completion. "I believe Will is coming out with a solo album," Fergie told Hollyscoop. "I've heard it, it's called Black Einstein, and it's amazing. I've been waiting for him to come out with this for so long, 'cause I want it. He won't give it to me. I want it for the gym. He's so amazing. Such a genius lyricist and I'm really excited for his project.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am