Monday, June 27, 2011

Amerie Gets Hitched


Amerie Gets Hitched
R&B star Amerie and her manager, former Columbia Records A&R Lenny Nicholson, have gotten married. The couple got hitched this past weekend on the island of Anguilla. They are presently honeymooning in a private resort bungalow on the island.
"This is such an exciting time for me. This is my first marriage and I am over the moon," Amerie said. "I look forward to a loving and enduring marriage. This day couldn't come any sooner for me. I am beyond thrilled. I will remember this day forever."
Amerie hasn't released an album since 2009's Love & War.
She also has previously collaborated with several rappers, including Royce Da 5'9, LL Cool J and Bow Wow.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am