Monday, June 27, 2011

Lil Wayne Believes In Drake/Nicki



Lil Wayne Believes In Drake/Nicki
Lil Wayne has complete and total faith in Young Money superstars Drake and Nicki Minaj. Weezy says that he looks to be fine going forward, due in part to the ongoing success of his proteges-turned-megastars.
"You already know what I expect," Weezy says. "I expect to eat, and eat well. I expect [Drake] to be a lot more successful than he has ever been. I mean, this guy's a superstar. He is the definition. That's what I told y'all before he was: 'That's the definition of a superstar.' And like Nicki, he's only breaking ice. He has yet to be who he's going to be. I'm banking on them."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wayne baby drake tyga twist slim alll are fucking nicki

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am