Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Beyonce's Baby Talk



Beyonce's Baby Talk
Despite being the subject of constant false baby rumors, Beyonce doesn't duck the question of offspring when it's brought up. Discussing her personal life with talk show host Piers Morgan, Bey says that she could be birthing a little Jigga-yonce sooner than fans think.
"I always said I'd have a baby at 30," she said. "I'm 29. But I also said I was going to retire at 30. I'm not retiring...Only God knows [when]...I feel like 30 is the ideal age, because you're mature enough to know who you are and have your boundaries and your standards and not be afraid or too polite, but young enough to be a young woman. I'm so looking forward to it."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am