Monday, June 27, 2011

Black Eyed Peas Launch Video Game



Black Eyed Peas Launch Video Game
Following in the footsteps of icons like Michael Jackson and The Beatles, pop-rap superstars the Black Eyed Peas are launching their own video game with Ubisoft. "The Black Eyed Peas Experience” debuted at a press conference in Paris, France this weekend.
The game is being developed for the Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, and later on, Playstation 3. No official release date has been set.
“We are thrilled to be working with Ubisoft to create 'The Black Eyed Peas Experience video game,'" group member will.I.am said in a press release. “Ubisoft has both redefined and dominated the dance category in the video game industry and we can't wait to be a part of taking that to the next level by infusing an experience that's 100 percent authentic to the Black Eyed Peas.”

1 comment:

sarina said...

Great news! I can't wait to get my hands on it, but I still need to wait. So while waiting, I’ll make myself busy for wow gold. Grinding time!

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am