Thursday, June 23, 2011

DMX Isn't A Fan of Drake



DMX Isn't A Fan of Drake
DMX is making sure the world knows that he will be freed from prison in a few weeks. The troubled rapper has begun making noise again, and this time he's called out current superstar Drake. While X insists there's no animosity towards Drake, he revealed that he doesn't enjoy the Toronto emcee's music at all.
"I don't like Drake," X says directly. "It's nothing that he did to me, He actually is talented. He's very talented," X explained in an interview. "Yeah, I don't like him. It ain't nothing personal. I don't like his stuff. He is talented. He has a little wordplay here and there, but when I see him and hear him it's like -- 'Money, I'm not rockin with that.'"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am