Thursday, June 2, 2011

Eminem Praises Odd Future



Eminem Praises Odd Future
Eminem had praise for West Coast hip hop collective Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All. The shock-rappers have drawn many comparisons to Em's earlier, over-the-top Slim Shady persona, and the man himself acknowledged the similarities between his younger self and the new crazy kids on the block.
"I think that from the stuff that I've heard -- I haven't heard a lot from them, I still have to go check out everything that they're doing -- but I've heard enough to know that it feels like they're pushing boundaries and buttons, and that's definitely one of the things that I'm familiar with, especially when I first came out -- I love it, I love the fact that they're doing that. And the dudes can rhyme."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am