Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fabolous Denies Dating Amber Rose



Fabolous Denies Dating Amber Rose
Fabolous and Amber Rose were rumored to be hot-and-heavy last year, following Rose's breakup with superstar Kanye West and prior to her current relationship with Wiz Khalifa. At one point the rumor mill even alleged that Amber was carrying a Baby Fab. But appearing on Tim Westwood's show, Fab quickly dismissed any notion that the two were anything more than friends.
"Did I ever smush," Fab said, repeating Tim Westwood's question. "Smush? What kind of word is that? Is that like a UK word for [sex]? Uh, OK. No. She's just a friend. [Kanye West to me to Wiz Khalifa?] Nah. I was out of that stepping stone. I got moved out of that equation. I guess it just went from Kanye to Wiz."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am