Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Joe Budden's Album Is Done



Joe Budden's Album Is Done
Joe Budden has revealed that his upcoming album will not be called The Great Escapeafter all. At least not much, longer. The rapper says the project, which is due later this year, is already finished.
“'The Great Escape' will probably not be titled 'The Great Escape' for eternity,” Budden says in an interview. “Actually, I don’t know if I want to comment too much on that. All I can say is I got a trick up my sleeve. It’ll all make sense later on down the line. But that project is completed.”
Budden also revealed that rhyming helps him cope with pressures and frustrations.
“There’s pros and cons of everything. This is the way that I began rapping, that I began writing," he says. "It was always very therapeutic, it was always very introspective, it was always very personal. And that was more so for me, not even the fans. So it was like a real blessing that fans were able to appreciate that and gravitate towards that and accept that and expect that from me. It worked out in my favor. It’s not a gimmick, it’s not gimmicky. It’s not some regular rap bullsh*t that a n***a’s doing because he sees he’s having success in that field or in that lane. I think it’s all very genuine and it’s all very sincere, and I think the fans are able to tell that.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am