Friday, June 17, 2011

Justin Timberlake Dismissed By Jay-Z?



Justin Timberlake Dismissed By Jay-Z?
Justin Timberlake recently revealed in a Vanity Fair interview that he is no longer interested in working with rap superstar Jay-Z. Timberlake had been trying to work with Jay on Justin'sFutureSex/LoveSounds album back in 2007, but Jay brushed him off. Timberlake said that he's moved on now.
"Jay-Z has put out 11 albums, and I was talking about doing collaboration with him, and he said, 'I can't do it right now, but I'll get you on the next album.' I was like, 'No, man, I don't work like that,” Timberlake explained to the magazine. “This sounded good to me for you and me to do together, and if it doesn't work, then I totally get it, but I won't be putting an album out next year; these aren't a dime a dozen to me.'"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am