Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kid Cudi's TV Role Expands



Kid Cudi's TV Role Expands
Kid Cudi has said that his role on the HBO show "How To Make It In America" will be expanded this upcoming season. The rapper says that this season will reveal more layers to his character and he will get to showcase the range of his acting abilities.
"This season, my character has a lot more depth than the first season, and one of the things that I really took seriously was preparing. I got an acting coach; I wanted to step it up," he told MTV News. "With anything that I'm doing, I always want to take it to the next level — whether it's music or acting."
"The biggest lesson I've learned, I guess, is just the focus part of it, transforming into this character," he said. "First season, my character was in six out of eight episodes, and I kinda popped up and I was here and there, and my character was more perceived as the party guy. But I really did what I could with the first [season] without having many skills."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am