Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Soulja Boy Says Hackers Posted Rant



Soulja Boy Says Hackers Posted Rant
Soulja Boy found himself in the middle of controversy after a racist and homophobic rant was posted on his Facebook page, during which it appeared the rapper blasted white people for coming to his Facebook page to criticize his music. Following the expected backlash, Soulja Boy has issued an official statement saying that the post in question was not his, but hackers who used to be the administrators of his account.
"I wanted to clear the air and let everyone know that my Facebook got hacked," Soulja Boy said. "I had administrators on my account that no longer work with me. The hackers used these old accounts [to] post hateful messages. This is not done by me or anyone on my team and I'm upset that I am being labeled as a racist and homophobic person."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am