Friday, July 22, 2011

50 Cent On Album Delay



50 Cent On Album Delay:
50 Cent's follow-up to 2009's Before I Self Destruct has seen numerous delays and changes. 50 has been recording something for over a year, but he hasn't been able to keep any of his previously promised release dates. The rapper acknowledged that he's been focused on dropping the hottest album possible.
"I've worked longer on this album than any of my other projects," 50 explained in an interview. "I've had the opportunity to evaluate the things that I created initially, and go back and revamp things and change things around a bit. Both [Eminem] and [Dr.] Dre have had opportunities to critique themselves, when I was always on the shot clock. So this time, I get a chance to really make sure I feel like it's going to be the right music for this time period."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am