Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Big Sean Headlining Tour

Big Sean Headlining Tour
G.O.O.D. Music's Big Sean has announced that he will be headlining his own tour later in the fall of 2011. Sean is currently on tour with Pittsburgh rapper Wiz Khalifa as the opening act.
“This fall, I’m doing my own tour,” Sean explained. “The tour’s definitely going to be some fun sh*t, and it’s going to be me headlining.”
Sean shared some of the details of his routine while on tour with Wiz.
“This tour [with Wiz Khalifa] is what’s really taking a lot of my time up," he noted. "This sh*t is so tiring, I can’t even believe it. It’s like, waking up early as f*ck, doing radio all day [with] meet-and-greets, then doing a show, then doing after parties, mixed with interviews, mixed with…writing raps. It’s tiring as hell, but…it’s all a process to me, so I’m excited and happy. Every time I’m about to complain, I’m like, ‘Sh*t, I’ve wanted this so bad.’ It’s better than being broke as f*ck and living with my mom.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am