Friday, July 15, 2011

Gucci Mane Is Keeping Busy

Gucci Mane Is Keeping Busy
Gucci Mane is happy to be a free man. After being released on July 8th, the rapper says he got straight to work. Echoing recent statements by his friend, Shawty Lo, Gucci confirmed that he's been busy since he's been out and its only the beginning.
"First thing I did, I just got my feet planted on the ground," Gucci revealed in an interview. "Went back to the studio, banged out about five records. I got some great writing done, I got some new hits that people need to wait on...[In] ten years, hopefully I'll still be touring, making music, doing something that I love. Right now, rapping is the thing that I love. Maybe then, I'll have another passion."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am