Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Joie Chavis Changes Her Story

Joie Chavis Changes Her Story
Bow Wow's baby mama Joie Chavis is now claiming that stories that she excluded the rapper's name from their daughter's birth certificate were exaggerated. Joie says TMZ basically 'made' her give them the story.
Nothing like getting knocked-up by a Z-list rapper to get an aspiring 'model' some extra pub.
"I wasn't gonna address this because I'm tired of the drama but, I DID not take my daughter's birth certificate to TMZ, nor did I contact them for an interview. I was put in an uncomfortable spot," she says. "They practically backed me into a corner saying they were going to run a story anyway. I was asked a question, answered it truthfully and somehow my words were twisted and manipulated. I in no way wish to speak badly of my child's father and definitely would not leak my daughter's birth certificate which I myself don't even have in my own possession!"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am