Thursday, August 11, 2011

Charles Hamilton Returns



Charles Hamilton Returns
Troubled rapper Charles Hamilton may be on the road to a comeback. Hamilton spent a lot of 2010 in a mental institution and watched as his online buzz slowly faded away. But according to his Twitter page, the rapper is back in the studio hard at work and looking forward to sharing his music with fans again.
So who wants to hear some new music? I know it's been a good minute. I think I'll release something new when I hit 25,000 followers," he tweeted August. "Actually can we make something trend? I'll drop something for all my #Starchasers if we can make it trend.."
"I can't wait until you all hear the new music #Starchasers," he added.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am