Thursday, August 11, 2011

The-Dream Too Good For Guests?



The-Dream Too Good For Guests?
As The-Dream preps his upcoming album 1977, the singer/songwriter addressed speculation as to why he doesn't work with as many guest stars as many of his contemporaries. The-Dream says he struggles to find artists that fit into his vision.
Whatever, buddy...
"While I'm humble enough to ask for features it's really hard to get them," Dream added. "It's hard today to protect what you already have so some artists I see could fit perfectly on a record and change things. There is a fear that artists who are not song-writers face. And that fear is failure. And I completely understand but I have to at least ask. The people who end up usually on records that I've written or performed are more likely the ones without fear. I think it's my duty to push. But not everyone thinks so."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am