Monday, August 8, 2011

Drake Has No Beef With Big Sean



Drake Has No Beef With Big Sean
Drake shot down rumors that he had some ill will towards G.O.O.D. Music rapper Big Sean. While speaking in Canada, Drake gave Sean a shout-out and made it clear to the crowd that he and the new(er) kid on the block are perfectly cool with each other.
"I don't know what the f*ck is going on, you know what I am saying. My first show ever I shared the stage with this kid, this dude I have a lot of respect for. I'ma say this right now in front of all my Detroit people man. I'ma let you know Big Sean, you my n*gga man, for real on everything man. If I got to tell you this way, I tell you this way. I don't want to make people make sh*t what it isn't, man that's my n*gga I got the utmost respect for him. I love Detroit."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am