Monday, August 8, 2011

Game On His Future



Game On His Future:
Game may still be under contract to Aftermath/Interscope, but the Compton-based rapper is talking louder and louder about what he's going to do once he's fulfilled his current contract. Game owes his label two more records (including the soon-to-be-released R.E.D. Album--but he's definitely looking to the future.
He said as much during a recent trip to "106 & Park."
"You know Interscope/Aftermath, that's my label and I'ma hold it down for them forever," Game said. "I've been there for four albums, and I've got one more album before I'm a free agent. We're gonna try and turn that one around real quick, then I'll make the executive decision on what I'll do with the rest of my career. I might get into acting, I might go over to Cash Money. You never know."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am