Thursday, August 11, 2011

Drake On Working With The Weeknd



Drake On Working With The Weeknd:
Drake talked a little about working with R&B upstart The Weeknd on Drake's upcoming sophomore album Take Care. Drizzy says that The Weeknd has inspired him to be a better singer and songwriter.
"He’s on my album a lot. We really collaborated a lot on this album,” explained Drake. “Not only did he inspire me to get out there and sing better on stage, but he inspired me writing-wise, music-wise, just to better my product."
"To hear someone with an incredible body of work, it's rare. It's very inspiring," Drake continued. "I'm proud of him. He works really hard. He's just an incredible person, [and] become a really close friend to me."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am