Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Game Explains His Beef WIth Jay-Z



Game Explains His Beef With Jay-Z
Game once promised eh would never diss Jay-Z. That changed with the rapper's release of "Uncle Otis" in July. He explained why he changed his position on Jay-Z.
"I had it like that he was just a great dude," Game explained. "I grew up off of all Jay's albums, and when I finally met him and he was just, I don't know, he was overly cocky."
Game added. "The way that he played fans - and I'm not saying it to say he's the same person now, that was like seven years ago - this is my own personal experience, so it's not to make anyone hate Jay-Z. It turned me left. Ever since then, I've been taking little potshots here and there, it's nothing personal."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am