Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Nicki Minaj On "Ice Age 4."



Nicki Minaj On
Nicki Minaj explained how she landed a role in the upcoming kiddie flick Ice Age 4. The rapper said that she loves animation and her knack for goofy voices played a huge part in her getting the audition.
"My agency sent me out on an audition for some people who really wanted to hear me," Nicki says. "They knew I loved animation, they knew I loved to do voices and I thought, 'Oh, my God this is amazing.'"
"The original role that I was up for I didn’t get and so I said, ‘well, okay whatever’. I was really mad and then next thing you know they called me and said, 'You know what? We actually wrote in a part just for you because we really want you to be a part of this movie,'" she continued. "I was just screaming and so excited and I went in and I had a blast. I was doing my voiceover and I did it as two different voices and I basically said ‘listen, I’m going to do every line in two different voices and you decided which character you want. So yeah, they were amazing and we’ll see what happens."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this hoe cant sing or act sit her weak ass down

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am