Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Game Says He Never Dissed Amber Rose



Game Says He Never Dissed Amber Rose
Rapper the Game says he doesn't understand why fans believe he dissed Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose on his "Uncle Otis" track. The Compton rapper says he only rapped about wanting to have relations with Rose--which he doesn't see as a diss.
"How'd I diss Wiz [Khalifa]? I dissed Wiz?," Game asked DJ Envy when asked about his "Uncle Otis" track. "I didn't diss her. I said, 'Put the p*ssy on my face and let me taste a little taste.' Now that's a diss? [Envy] said it's a diss. Which one is it? Am I dissing her or is [it disrespectful?] It's just 'Uncle Otis,' man. Blame Uncle Otis. Yeah, he's an old nasty n*gga. Uncle Otis is."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am