Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Machine Gun Kelly's Lady Woes



Machine Gun Kelly's Lady Woes
Rapper Machine Gun Kelly can't seem to figure the ladies out. At least, not while he's in New York City. The Cleveland native claims he can't pull a decent woman in the Big Apple--and he can't figure out why.
"New York women: so hot and I can't get any of them," MGK said in an interview. "None of them like me. Here in this office, that girl right there [gestures to an intern], she's pretty hot and hasn't looked at me once. Not once. No interest in me. If I go over there right now, or when she's on break, she's not going to talk to me. I don't know what the f*ck it is. Honestly, I look in the mirror and I'm not the greatest looking kid. But I feel like I can pull an 8. Maybe a 7. I don't approach a 9 in New York. I feel like 7 is do-able. But the 8s hate."
New York women like confidence--so maybe that's part of your problem, kid.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am