Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kanye Influenced Big Sean's Jewelry



Kanye Influenced Big Sean's Jewelry
G.O.O.D. Music star Big Sean credits Kanye West with forcing him to step up his jewelry game since he's become a star. Sean says he's a 'pharaoh' and said that Kanye's taste in gold greatly influenced Sean's own taste.
"One thing Kanye has introduced me into is stuff like Balmain and gold accessories," Sean revealed in an interview. "That's one thing he really turned me onto. Like, dope a** gold accessories. It wasn't until I was around him to where I was like, "D*mn, I really want a Rolex." Or gold a** bracelets that's fresh as h*ll. So he turned me on to gold jewelry heavy. Now, I feel like gold jewelry is necessary because I feel like I'm a f*cking Pharaoh. You gotta rock gold if you're a f*cking Pharaoh man."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am