Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fabolous Names His Wish List



Fabolous Names His Wish List
Fabolous revealed who are the two emcees he'd most love to work with at this point in his career. Fab has done more than his fair share of collaborations, but a legendary Queensbridge emcee and a chart-busting rapper from Detroit are at the top of his wish list of future collaborators.
"I haven't worked with Nas yet ever in my career," Fab shared. "I would love to work with him just because, you know, what Nas means to Hip Hop. Just what he's done in his career. I don't know what the song would be about, just wanna work with him and get in the studio and see what comes out."
"I wanna do something with Eminem," he added. "That's another person. I really respect his lyricism, we'll see what a song between us would come to be. It's hard to say, because I kinda worked with everyone."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am