Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lala On Her New Reality Show



Lala On Her New Reality Show:
Lala Anthony recently discussed her new reality show "Lala's Full Court Life," in an interview with Vibe Vixen. Mrs. Carmelo Anthony revealed that the show will not shy away from issues affecting the LGBT community--mostly due to Lala's relationship with her cousin.
Anthony says she hopes her cousin's participation can provide a springboard for addressing some of the stress faced by young people wrestling with their sexuality.
"My cousin Dice is a big part of my reality show and what’s important to me about Dice besides, obviously, that being my cousin and one of my best friends, is Dice is dealing with sexuality issues and different things like that," Lala explained. "I think it’s important to see things like that on television because you have a lot of people struggling with who they are and trying to find themselves and worrying about if people aren’t going to accept them, and it’s good that we touch on these issues on the show. I think that can help a lot of people."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am