Tuesday, August 2, 2011

RZA On Working With Kanye



RZA On Working With Kanye:
RZA has worked with Kanye on his highly-acclaimed 2010 album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and now the Wu-Tang legend has discussed contributing to the rapper's joint project with Jay-Z, Watch the Throne.
"Kanye asked me to send tracks while they were in Australia," RZA revealed in an interview. "I just thought I would send some sh*t that would be rugged. I know they can find the poppy, hip-hop places, but I wanted to send them some real edgy sh*t. Apparently they thought they were great - Kanye said, 'Send some more of that Wu sh*t!' -- In the past, when Jay-Z did Best of Both Worlds with R. Kelly, I thought it was a great album but the campaign went south because of personalities. With this project, it's the best of many worlds. These two guys have a great chemistry and a great relationship. I'm excited."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am