Monday, August 22, 2011

Soulja Boy On Removing Face Tats:



Soulja Boy On Removing Face Tats:
Rapper Soulja Boy recently addressed his decision to remove his face tattoos. In a year when face tats became all the rage, he decided he wanted to get rid of some of his ink. But he says the decision was more complicated than people think.
"Um, I mean, yeah man it's just like me just reflecting back and looking at it like even when I got them when I first seen the myself in the mirror, it was a little crazy," Soulja Boy says. "It was for various reasons, not just one. I took it upon myself. Nobody made me do it. I felt like I didn't need them on my face anymore."
"I don't regret it," he added. "I'm not mad at myself for having it. I just look at it like, that was a point in my life where I was growing up. It was in the moment when I got it. Now I think differently. I feel like I don't really need it on my face. I have a lot of stuff to do."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am