Monday, August 22, 2011

Teairra Mari Explains DUI Arrest



Teairra Mari Explains DUI Arrest
Singer/actress Teairra Mari is addressing her arrest last week for drunk driving. The party girl owns up to making a mistake, but denies the reports that she allegedly attacked the police. But, other than that, she takes full responsibility for the incident.
"Let me start by saying that this is a very embarrassing moment for me," she said via statement. "I know that I've disappointed so many people including myself. I take full responsibility for my actions, but I absolutely did NOT "attack" a Beverly Hills police officer and I'm very confused by those allegations."
" I did have drinks and I misjudged the situation by driving myself home," she continued. "I want to apologize to those that I endangered that night and also to the people that I've let down. I hope that this situation can save someone from making the dumb decision to drink and drive!"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am