Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bow Wow Talks Fatherhood



Bow Wow Talks Fatherhood
Bow Wow opened up in a recent interview about his new experiences as a father. The former teen rapper says having a daughter has made him a better man, but he's very nervous about raising his child in the spotlight.
"Fatherhood is beautiful, know what I mean? I can't complain, it made me a better rapper, and a better man," Bow Wow told SOHH. "It made me see life differently. Clearly. It made me turn into a man overnight. I love it. It gets kinda difficult to [spend time in public] because fatherhood is kinda the hot story that's around me right now, everybody wants to know [about us]. I was out in L.A. and everybody's trying their best to get pictures of my daughter, so you know, it's not easy."
Be glad that people care, Bow Wow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why the hell should Bow Wow care about wether society wants 2 know or not about his daughter? That's the problem now with society! These entertainers are exactly that, ENTERTAINERS!! They only owe u their craft & that is it!! Nothing more, society has became 2 gung ho on celebrities personal lives! Get a FUCKIN grip & relax & worry about Ur own personal life & leave these people alone!!

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am